Creating Lead Magnets That Attract Your Ideal Customer
This is an article from The Business Boost & Build Newsletter.
It’s once a week and includes one tip from me and three resources from others.
When creating your lead magnet content, think about the following:
- Pain points and interests of target audience
- Practical advice that will provide value
- Focused on providing a solution to one problem
- Short and sweet, make sure it’s engaging and interesting
- Instant accessible – automated email solutions are available
Now that we know what makes a good lead magnet, let’s look at some common types of lead magnets.
When brainstorming ideas for a lead magnet, think about the following:
- A checklist, guide, or cheat sheet
- Templates, wireframes, or swipe file
- Video tutorial or walkthrough
- Scripts or proposals
- Software download or trial
- Toolkits or resource list
If you want to generate leads online, your business needs a lead magnet, and if you can get your lead magnet right, you’ll see great conversions.