Best Online Marketing Tools
During my career in marketing I’ve used many tools and programs to help me achieve my goals.
Some are free and some are charged, but all are very useful.
I will add to these as I get time and find more, so make sure you check back here every so often (I’ll update the date on the article).
- Ahrefs - An all-in-one SEO toolkit for analysing keywords, competitors and links.
- Screaming Frog - a desktop website crawler great for analysing websites and improving on-site SEO.
- Hunter - If you want to rank on Google, you need to reach out to other sites and build links. dHunter helps by finding webmaster emails and emailing them.
- Hypefury Your personal assistant to grow and monetize your Twitter audience, it’s epic. Try it free for 14 days!
- Notion The place where all the work happens in our company. Editorial dashboards, link-building campaigns, and more.
- Klaviyo - A great option for emails, newsletters and SMS. Their segmented lists, automated and triggered emails are amazing.
- ConvertKit - A great option for creators looking for more than just email. Offers landing pages and help to sell digital products & subscriptions.
- TinyLetter - A really straight forward and clean option for getting started with writing, building a list and newsletters.
- Cloudways - A great value hosting provider that allows you to have your own dedicated blazing-fast server.
- SiteGround - Perfect for hosting websites that are using the WordPress platform, with a free plugin to help speed up your sites. Fast and helpful support when you need it.
- DigitalOcean - Sign up with this link and you’ll get $100 free credit to use. Great to try out their hosting services. Works well for a continuous deployment setup with a GitHub repository. Easy to spin up new servers.
- Netlify - Netlify is an all-in-one platform for automating modern web projects. Replace your hosting infrastructure, continuous integration, and deployment pipeline with a single workflow.
- GeneratePress - Very fast, light WordPress theme that allows you to edit and brand all parts of your site without the bloat of page builders.
- Figma - Primarily web-based design tool, great for website mock-ups.
- Sketch - A great design tool, used by many freelancers and professionals.
- Canva - A graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. The app includes templates for users to use.
- Coolors - A super fast colour palettes generator!
- Fontjoy - Font pairing made simple.
- Unsplash - Over 2 million free high-resolution images by professional photographers.